Saturday, May 24, 2008

On a Scrap Related Note... GASC time!

I can't believe it's almost June! But I am excited because June means it's time for the Great American Scrapbook Convention held annually at the Arlington Convention Center. This year the show runs June 5-7 and if you are a scrapbooker but have never attended, it really is worth it! This year I am really looking forward to GASC for another reason - it marks my return to the teaching circuit after taking close to a year off due to Ella's arrival. I have missed teaching and the scrapbook community greatly! I would love to see some of y'all in my classes, too! Here's the Rusty Pickle line-up for GASC 2008:

Princess Layout

Jumbo Cards
Love, Love, Love Mini Album

All Boy Layout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tamara, you did a great job teaching! Thanks for a great album!

Jzam