Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pure Innocence

It's been a while since I posted. I could blame it on the C-section, it is uncomfortable to sit at a desk or table. But just as much to blame is that I just love sitting and holding Ella! I love watching her little baby expressions; I love to hear her little squeaks and grunts; I love the feel of her curled up on my chest; I love to smell her baby scent. Knowing that I will not have another baby only makes it worse. I want to savor every single moment, and with older kids, I know all too well how fast these moments will be gone. I finally felt good enough to scrap my first page of Ella; trying to capture the feel of those precious newborn moments.


The chipboard shapes from Rusty Pickle are covered in Doodlebug glitter. Stamps are from Autumn Leaves. Title is a combintaion of Rusty Pickle letter stickers and a welded word cut with my Wishblade.

2 comments:

{connie} said...

way to go tamara!! so love this page. enjoy your time with ella. you are right in saying the time goes way to fast. *hug* connie

Unknown said...

Oh Tamara - I remember those moments with my last baby. I think I sat and just held him for one staight year. Enjoy your time - we will all still be here. Just love that baby