Saturday, August 18, 2007

We have a TIME & date!

Well, at my OB appointment on Friday, he gave me not only a date, but also a TIME for this bambino to make her debut. I was okay with the concept of a date and a scheduled C-section, but knowing that my name is now written down on a schedule in a hospital and doctor's office makes it all a little too real. We still have so much to do to get ready! The kids are excited, especially Faith. She is so cute and gets so excited when we see a baby out in public at a store or resturant. She has to tell the mommy, "I'm getting one of those! I'm having a baby sister!" She is always coming up and hugging or kissing my belly. I haven't had many pictures taken of my pregnant self, so I had Chelsea snap a few to share. I had to capture Faith being so cute. And yes, I am the size of a house!

Me at 35 weeks and a few days


Faith kissing her baby sister


Foster & Faith saying hello


And just beacuse every time a camera is produced, these 2 think it ought to be pointed at them!
Chelsea & Faith
Oh, the date! September 4th, the Tuesday after Labor Day - unless something unexpectedly happens before then, that will be this baby's birthday.
And for another announcement: the winner of the Rusty Pickle RAK!
The winner is... happyhappyjoyjoy !!! (Joy, be sure and email me your snail mail address!)
Thanks to everyone who read and posted! There will be more Rusty Pickle fun in the future.









4 comments:

aggiebonfire00 said...

Hi Tamara,

Been waiting to see if you were going to start a blog! You look gorgeous! I would totally go for baby #3 if I could look as good as you! I will be praying for you and your family next week. Looking forward to oohing and aahing over the baby with you! Congratulations!!!

monicaintexas said...

stumbled on your blog - OMGoodness so excited about the new bundle of pink. Wishing you well next week.

((HUGS))

Kitty said...

I want a baby. sniff :( Congrats on the new arrival of baby pink. :) Your pics - you look even more beautiful than when I saw you last! :)
http://kittyf.typepad.com/

Unknown said...

Awesome photos, Tamara! You look FABULOUS! I'm sure you're excited for your new bundle of pink! YAY! Looking forward to seeing beautiful baby photos!